Visit the magical bushveld of North Eastern KwaZulu Natal. An easy 3.5 hours from Durban or 5.5 hours from Johannesburg to reach our very own KZN ‘Lake Kariba’. Magnificent Lake Jozini is surrounded by expansive game reserves and the only South African waters that are home to the exciting tiger fish. The lodge boasts sweeping views of the lake, the majestic Lebombo Mountains and its surrounding nature from the impressive decks at Shayamoya.
3 Nights R13 405 per couple sharing or R6702.50 per person sharing, valid for 12 months R4310 Per Child
- Luxury accommodation in a private thatched chalet with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor shower, and private viewing deck.
- All Meals (Full English breakfast, light lunch valued at R100 and chef’s choice 3 course dinner which is alternated with a boma braai when the weather allows)
- A boat cruise or game drive where you can expect to see 4 members of the Big 5 aswell as hippo and crocodile on the shores of Lake Jozini, also teaming with wildlife and fantastic birdlife
- A half day tiger fishing excursion on Lake Jozini, rods and bait included
- Back and neck massage
Valid until 16 December 2024
- Booking is essential – phone 034 435 1110 or 078 745 2564
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org