STANDARD RATES: BED & BREAKFAST INCLUDED
|HONEYMOON CHALET:||R1150 p/p/p/n sharing. Chalet 1 – Air-conditioned luxury.|
|STANDARD CHALET:||R800 p/p/p/n sharing and R1100 Single.|
|8 Units, each sleeps 2 people, twin or double beds.|
|FAMILY UNIT:||Chalet 2 – Sleeps 2 adults and max 4 children. Standard rates apply.|
|CHILDREN:||0 – 2 Years free, 3 – 12 years R430 p/n|
PEAK SEASON RATES: FROM 16 DECEMBER 2017 TO 6 JANUARY 2018
|HONEYMOON CHALET:||R1300 p/p/p/n sharing. Chalet 1 – Air-conditioned luxury.|
|STANDARD & FAMILY UNITS||R900 p/p/p/n sharing and R1200 Single.|
|CHILDREN:||0 – 2 Years free, 3 – 12 years R475 p/n|
FESTIVE DATES SPECIAL SPARKLY DINNER, BED & BREAKFAST INCLUDED
|25 December and||R1200 sharing, R1500 Single, R645 per Child 3 – 12 yrs|
|31 January||R1600 Honeymoon chalet sharing|
- Highly recommended, Chef’s Choice, set 3 course dinner @ R250 p/adult and R180 for youths. Alternate evenings we prepare a braai.
- Selective A’la Carte Menu.
(Subject to Availability & Weather dependent. Set departure times)
|Game Drive @ R325 p/p||Boat Cruise @ R350 p/p|
|Outsourced: Cultural Trip @ R400 p/p||White and Black Rhino Tracking @ R480 p/p|
|Tiger Fishing:||16ft ski boat hire, Max 3 fishermen, Min 2, not exclusive 21 ft Flymaster, Max 6 fishermen, Min 2, not exclusive|
|Pongola River:||Half Day @ R500 per person (Min. 2)|
|Fuel:||Any additional fuel consumed @ R200 per 10 liters|
|Rod hire:||R110 per rod (Lost or damaged tackle to be replaced)|
|Bait:||Sardines @ R 60 per kg|
- Rates are valid form 01/01/2017 until 06/01/2018.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Lunch and Dinner, Lodge transfers, bar and telephone account, laundry service, curios, and gratuities.
- 50% Deposit on confirmation either by bank transfer or credit card authorisation.
- Full payment 14 days prior to arrival at the Lodge. All major credit cards accepted.
- Cancellations must be in writing.
- 10% Administration fee on any cancellations.
- 50% if cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival.
- 100% if cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival.
- Shayamoya will maintain the utmost possible precaution to ensure the client’s safety.
- We cannot, however accept liability for accidents, illness or loss of belongings.
- Tel : +27 34 4351110
- Fax : +27 34 4351008
- Cell : +27 83 456 8423
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org