A 2 night bush break experiencing Lake Jozini and its surrounding nature and views from Shayamoya’s deck. R6100 per couple sharing. R3700 per Single.
- Accommodation in a private chalet with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor shower, and private viewing deck.
- All Meals (2 Full English breakfast, one light lunch and 2 chef’s choice 3 course dinner which is alternated with a braai if the weather allows),
- Either a game drive or a boat cruise where you can expect to see members of the Big 5 aswell as hippo and crocodile on the shores of Lake Jozini, also teaming with wildlife and fantastic birdlife.
PERHAPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY YOUR LUCK AT LANDING THE FEROCIOUS FIGHTING TIGER FISH?
- A half day fishing excursion with transfer to the lake, Game Reserve entry fees, boat and guide:
- Half-Day Minimum: R1160 or R580 per person, R360 p/child
- Rod hire: R110 per rod (Lost or damaged tackle to be replaced)
- Bait: Sardines @ R 70 per kg, Live bait R10 per tilapia
- Or alternatively relax at the pool, book a massage in the sanctuary or nail therapy, or explore extraordinary indigenous gardens hosting over 60 species of aloes and various succulents.
- The area has many reserves to visit which an extended stay all the more worthwhile.
TOO MUCH TO SEE AND DO?
- Stretch your stay by adding a night @ R2780 per couple.
- Includes: All meals and accommodation.
- For those traveling as Singles, R3700 for the 2-night package.
- Children are welcome R1830 per child for the 2-night package. Additional night R855 per child includes all meals and accommodation.
- Valid from 10 January to 16 December 2021.
- On 034 435 1110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org